Glide throughout Center City on a Segway PT tour! The Uptown tour is perfect for those who have an interest in hearing about some of Charlotte’s fascinating history.
Visit Charlotte’s Museums & Markets by Segway
Do you love to Segway and want to take in more of what Charlotte has to offer? This two-hour Segway tour is just what you need to get to know more of the city! This tour is a mixture of fun and history that takes you to see some of the best attractions this town has to offer. Whether you’re a resident or a visitor, come experience local and national favorites.
During this two-hour guided Segway experience, you have a chance to discover:
- The historic 4th Ward Victorian neighborhood hidden right within the uptown area
- The Levine Cultural Center, which is home to the Mint Museum, the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art, and the Harvey B. Gantt African American Cultural Center
- A beautifully designed urban park named after Romare Bearden, an internationally famous artist who called Charlotte his home
- The active side of Charlotte with its various stadiums for professional and minor league teams in Uptown
Tour some of these thrilling locations up close, including:
- Levine Avenue of the Arts
- The Green, Panthers Stadium, Historic 4th Ward
- Settlers Cemetery
- The Square
- 7th Street Public Market
- Romare Bearden Park
- And many of Uptown’s hotspots!
Hop on a Segway and join an unforgettable tour of Charlotte, NC!
What is not included?
- Food and Drinks
- Must weigh at least 100 pounds to ride the Segways
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour to sign waivers and check-in.