Explore the ghosts of Charlotte, NC, on our spooky and unforgettable haunted Segway tour!
Uptown Gems 1.5hr Walking Tour
Starting at $35 | All ages
- 1 Person, ages 13+
- Greater than 1 Person, ages 13+
- Youth (ages 12 and under)
- Group Tour Package For up to 10 people and $10 per person for all additional customers
Uptown Gems 1.5hr Walking Tour in Charlotte, NC
Uptown Charlotte is a show piece. From the Victorian Era neighborhood to the park honoring artist Romare Bearden, “Charlottes Got A lot!” We will walk the streets and taking in the sights and sounds of the “New South.”
What to Bring:
- A bottle of water
- An umbrella if it is raining
What to Wear:
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- During the summer months, sunscreen, hats, and a bottle of water are advised.
- During the winter months, sunscreen and layers are recommended.
The tour meets at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church entrance on N Tryon St. For GPS, the best address to use is 115 W 7th St. Charlotte, NC 28202. The entrance is on North Tryon next to the Discovery Place.
Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour to sign waivers and check in.